ment to be ridden... | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

ment to be ridden...

Discussion in 'Victory General Discussion' started by zingpow, Nov 25, 2021 at 4:04 AM.

1. zingpow

zingpow Active Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    2003 victory kingpin
    it's nice to see low mile good looking older bikes for sale but they don't say much about a particular make/model and it's staying power...here's a fine example of what a bike with well over 100k looks like when someone rides AND takes care of thier '08 kinpin...by the way, 10k miles, 50k miles or 100k miles most kingpins are being posted in that $4500 to $6000 range...haven't seen a bad one yet...zp...

ps...it's 0 dark thirty and here i am...mercy...zingzombie...

2. Chattanooga_Mark

Chattanooga_Mark Well-Known Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    2012 CCT, Wonderful in white
    Someday I hope to get a red/black Victory Boardwalk, or maybe the older Cross Country with cast wheels and hard bags. Yesterday I was at my favorite Victory dealer, Randy’s Cycle in Marengo, IL. Randy is simply a wonderful man and an even better motorcycle shop owner. He misses the brand as much as any of us. Anyway, he has a pan aging customer, mid 80’s, with a red/black Boardwalk that ‘may be getting ready to stop riding’. Pretty sure Randy and I will be talking again when or if that opportunity presents itself. Then again, there seems to always be a white Boardwalk on eBay.

For about the same price as a 117” install and tune, I’d prefer a second Victory.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. We have so very much to be so very thankful for.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1