VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's About Coffee Time (this Thursday Sept. 17th)
Waiting for directions from bobbyg.

Port PowerSports
611 Main St. West (#3 HWY)
Port Colborne ON. L3K 5X8
Toll Free: 1-800-633-0187
Phone: 1-905-834-7270

Bobbyg I know you are always good to go, good thing I'm not on the west coast. LOL
DL1000, we could be coming your way.
OneThumb

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
spider said:
I'll see you tonight Alan, just don't let me near that Vision 8-ball, it puts bad thoughts in my head, lol.
I have a feeling that you're just heading to Peak to check out your YOUR new ride!

Just get the heated grips and you'll be good to go!

And as always, Pictures, Please!

·
Registered
78 Posts

Sorry guys, its 545 and I'll never make it out there with the traffic. Hopefully next time, my schedule has changed so I may be more flexible for the next few weeks.
Ken

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
kenandpen said:
Sorry guys, its 545 and I'll never make it out there with the traffic. Hopefully next time, my schedule has changed so I may be more flexible for the next few weeks.
Ken
Don't feel bad Ken, I missed it too, I saw the traffic and the closure of Bronte.
I did the right thing though, I called OT from the bar and told him so

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Candubrain said:
kenandpen said:
Ken
Don't feel bad Ken, I missed it too, I saw the traffic and the closure of Bronte.
Schweinestall, It just came to me when I read your post, Bronte Road was closed because of the high demand for the H1N1 Schwein Flue Shots. Hey Big Guy, I would never haveguessed that it was the thoughtof a LITTLE NEEDLE that would really keep you away. TOSmoketrail made it through no problem. LOL
Glad you made it home OK, did you have much rain?
OT

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
OneThumb said:
Candubrain said:
kenandpen said:
Ken
Schweinestall, It just came to me when I read your post, Bronte Road was closed because of the high demand for the H1N1 Schwein Flue Shots. Hey Big Guy, I would never haveguessed that it was the thoughtof a LITTLE NEEDLE that would really keep you away. TOSmoketrail made it through no problem. LOL
Glad you made it home OK, did you have much rain?
OT
The needle didn't scare me, it was trying to fight my way through TO traffic, only to fight some more on the QEW. The way it looked, leaving the Swha at 4 pm wouldn't have gotten me there by 7 pm.
Had high winds and driving rain solid for the 3.25 hrs it took me to get back. Still did okay when you consider it's usually closer to 3.75 hrs to do the trip. I think there was some excess speed in there, probably thanks to the tail wind.
Glad you guys still managed to get together. I'm sitting at 24,600 Kms so I will be obtaining my goal of 25K this year. Although I see the clock running out, I think there are some good riding days left.
brian

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Candubrain said:
Actually there is a Keyword in the above sentence.from what I could hear from thebackground noise, it seemed that you were have a nice meal.
OT

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
OneThumb said:
Candubrain said:
Actually there is a Keyword in the above sentence.from what I could hear from thebackground noise, it seemed that you were have a nice meal.
OT
Couple of Barley made pops a day keep the H1N1 (highnee) away. Besides, it was interesting to see a bunch of Drunken Dental Assistants (read Cacklen Hens) work the room

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Candubrain said:
OneThumb said:
Candubrain said:
OT
Couple of Barley made pops a day keep the H1N1 (highnee) away. Besides, it was interesting to see a bunch of Drunken Dental Assistants (read Cacklen Hens) work the room
And, you didn't invite me?

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Andy said:
Candubrain said:
OneThumb said:
Candubrain said:
OT
And, you didn't invite me?
Sorry, it was a surprise to me as well. How fast is the Spyder anyway? I don't think you would have made last call. LOL

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.