VOG Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my copy of this mag, saw the picture, and thought: "And they think the Vision styling is absurd????"

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
That's FUGLY, but to each their own. We all find beauty in the girls we ride for different reasons, ..ie Big headlights, Fat rear, Great curves, ect.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
could you even lean that bike thru a turn?

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Just read the article today. Says he road it to Sturgis with no paint and pretty much fried his balls off.I do not like it but there was a ton of detailed stuff done to that thing.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
a lot Victory products look bad in pictures until you see them in person. Maybe not quite this bad, but hey some people think HD's are performance oriented as well.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Things that make you say HHHHMMMMWTF

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
+1, Its both yugly & fugly, But thats just me, the judges called it the worlds most beautiful bagger, I guess there's no accounting for taste--they probally based the award for the bikes superb handling.........yea rite!!!!, LOL

·
Registered
265 Posts

racky said:
+1, Its both yugly & fugly, But thats just me, the judges called it the worlds most beautiful bagger, I guess there's no accounting for taste--they probally based the award for the bikes superb handling.........yea rite!!!!, LOL
The judges were eather drinking or smoking something.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.