VOG Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been posted already, just looking to see if anyone has a generic stage 1 map for the Maximus tuner, ordered mine yesterday and looking for a map database similar to the PCV ones I see posted everywhere.

Thanks!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh just buy the tuning session so you know it's right for your bike and with your add ons.
I was more or less looking for a starting point for tuning (I've done quite a bit of tuning with EFI Live, HP Tuners, Diablo, blah blah blah). Wasn't sure if the tuner came with any canned tunes, looks like it comes with the stage 1 tune so it should be a decent starting point.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Way late to the game. I just ordered a Maximus Tuner for my 2016 Vision. I want to confirm that al new Maximus tuners from ant vendor have a stage 1 tune already installed? I only have Witch Doctor Baffled mufflers and Lloydz intake/filter. Should be all I really need if it comes with a stage 1.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Stage one can easily be flashed in to bike with Maximus and computer. Check with your Maximus vendor to see if they can help.

·
Registered
748 Posts
The canned maps for the Maximus are junk, try to find an owner with the same model and mods and you have a much better starting point, and probably be quite happy with what you get and may not even want to go searching for a tuner. Please don’t ask me how I know :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.