Maps not Apps | Page 3 | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

Maps not Apps

Discussion in 'Victory General Discussion' started by Bikesofbrads, Nov 15, 2021.

1. Deltaflash

Deltaflash Well-Known Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    Vision, Vrod, Vstrom
    Funny you should say that. The cousin that went on the ride with me was on a 2012 Fatboy that he just bought with only 3K miles on it. He complained the whole trip about how bad and uncomfortable the ride was on that Fatboy.

Less than a month after getting home he bought a 2010 Crossroads and loves it. He has a 2012 FatBoy for sale now.

Not his bike but just like the one he bought. :fiddy:

download.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Bikesofbrads

Bikesofbrads Well-Known Member

2015 victory xct & 06 katana
    Is why I get the window seat. Goggle maps doesn’t let you plan routes, see the cool everythings in the area ( not free version) nor does it allow you to see all the roads and usually not roads names. I demand more out of my rides than a normal phone navigation app can deliver.

3. NY mike

NY mike Well-Known Member

Indian chieftain - Harley Ultra
    Most you know I still Roll. Rand McNally Atlas always on the bike. Hell it worked for 25 years I ran 48 states in a truck and since 82 on the bike when I started touring. I think the best part is when I’m on a road trip on the bike with my buddies and we’re stopped. Then the phones come out and they’re swiping and swiping and swiping. And in a minute my tour pack is open the rand McNally is out and I say we’re here and we’re going here it’s just that simple. Then they tell me to Fuk off and away we go.:D;) Now as far as homing right in on a place like a street address yes I use my bike Navigation I admit it.

• Like Like x 3