VOG Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More like the maiden jaunt.
Just took her for a 60 mile "get to know" Sunday afternoon.Wife and I set out with no particular place to go. Ended up in a town called Clements. Just a small town on the way upto the hills. A little nervous riding a bigger bike then I am used to. But she rode like a dream. By the time we were on the way home felt a lot more comfortable.
Perfect Fit!

In front of the Chocaholics Chocolate Factory. Too bad it was closed.

Just Plain pretty!!

In the interest of safe riding/driving, I saw this sign and thought it was appropriate. Thought all here would appreciate it. This town is on a 2 lane highway and unfortunately some have not listened to this good advice.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Nice!!!!

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
like the white colour scheme, happy riding.
p.s. start getting accustomed to delays.......people stopping you to ask about the Vision

·
Registered
156 Posts
Nice color!!!! Enjoy the ride and ALL the questions!!!!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts

dsjr70 said:
I like the way the black blends in on the tour pack.
Are you being a smart ass??? I love the color, but it needs something......

·
Registered
4,500 Posts

Maybe a offsetting/complementory color to break the white up a tad. It is a large amount of white.

·
Registered
92 Posts
It needs red accents. Red pinstripe or red flames etc. White and red are a great combo. How about Red seat and back rest with red flames. It is a better canvas than the black

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
always loved the white Vision. last year someone did a one off white and black and it looked fantastic, the Victory version is almost as good.

Enjoy the new ride and look forward to lots of stories.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Candubrain said:
like the white colour scheme, happy riding.
p.s. start getting accustomed to delays.......people stopping you to ask about the Vision
You are not kiddin. It already started. A guy was fueling next to us and his reaction was Wow! what kind of bike is that? Even on the road people just rubber neck as they go by. I hope we don't cause any accidents :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.