VOG Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Yes, some have. I’m 99% sure they are a direct swap.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I've put Magnum covers on my 2013.

The plastic ones you have now are held on by 3 clips and snap in whereas the Magnum ones are held on with two screws. There are also 3 rubber bushings for the Magnum covers that go on the bracket side where your current wedges snap in.

Brand new black Magnum covers, bushings and screws will run about $70 per side from Parts Pit Stop. Chrome Magnum covers will run about $90 per side for everything.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've put Magnum covers on my 2013.

The plastic ones you have now are held on by 3 clips and snap in whereas the Magnum ones are held on with two screws. There are also 3 rubber bushings for the Magnum covers that go on the bracket side where your current wedges snap in.

Brand new black Magnum covers, bushings and screws will run about $70 per side from Parts Pit Stop. Chrome Magnum covers will run about $90 per side for everything.
Thanks for the info weekenrider. It's time to start shopping. Maybe I can snag a black Friday deal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Looks like we ran into some issues. Please come back and try again later