VOG Forum banner

M Custom Cycles Sale 20% off (no affiliation)

612 14
Spotted this over on Facebook and decided to share it here. I have no connection to this business.

Cross bike riders! Our biggest sale of the year - Black Friday 20% OFF site-wide! Hurry! Sale ends on Nov. 30. Get your sissy bar, highway bars, luggage rack, and saddlebag guards on
www.mcustomcycles.com

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
1,776 Posts
They have posted it here spamming it several times.

• Haha
Reactions: Bikesofbrads

· Registered
4,420 Posts
They have posted it here spamming it several times
I read Judge VVB’s transcript and the ruling was….He’s a member ( I think ) but he definitely continues to support the victory brand so he’ll allow it since we’ve all seconded it. Com on Indy keep up :)

· Registered
6,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

· Registered
6,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes sir, you are most certainly correct on both points.

Is yours rigid or quick release? Can you post a few pictures of it?
They have all different styles. This one matches up with the handlebars pretty well. I had it on a custom 1999 Harley FLHT first and was pleasantly surprised it was the right size for the XC. I use the detachable mounts but rarely take it off. I also have a pad for it just in case I take a lady for a ride long enough to warrant it.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Sky

· Registered
1,776 Posts
What does that mean? It's not a legitimate site?
It's a legit site. Ben is in Chicago area.

I mixed up my forums... He cross posts the same repeat post 6 times across the other forum, it is annoying. Benefit of being paid vendor I suppose.

Reactions: BBob

· Registered
1,776 Posts
Don't forget your spoiler for your cross country.

I have considered the police style bars from his site. Some drama early on as his photos were same as the Chinese knockoff saddlebag bars on eBay for many years. Only difference was adding his watermark over the pic. I think he since changed up his pics though.

· Registered
6,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Don't forget your spoiler for your cross country.

I have considered the police style bars from his site. Some drama early on as his photos were same as the Chinese knockoff saddlebag bars on eBay for many years. Only difference was adding his watermark over the pic. I think he since changed up his pics though.
Interesting concept on the spoiler but I'd take a pass on something like that on a bike. That's just me though. Too rooted in the old school look I guess; even on the more modern looking and built Vic's.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts