VOG Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok folks, looking for some help here. About a year ago I bought a luggage rack for my bike. I’m just getting around to installing it and turns out my dumb ass ordered the wrong one. I have an 07 kingpin with a mustang tour seat. I have part number 2875439 (fits a Vegas) and I need part number 2874588. Anybody have a lead on one or any ideas on making this fit.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Ok folks, looking for some help here. About a year ago I bought a luggage rack for my bike. I'm just getting around to installing it and turns out my dumb ass ordered the wrong one. I have an 07 kingpin with a mustang tour seat. I have part number 2875439 (fits a Vegas) and I need part number 2874588. Anybody have a lead on one or any ideas on making this fit.
Is it the solo rack?
I'm looking for the ne for a 2010 pin

·
Registered
17,114 Posts
Factory Vic accessories (luggage racks) usually require modifications to fit a Mustang seat. The year of the Pin isn't an issue, the space available with the Mustang is.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.