VOG Forum banner

Lucas motorcycle oil stabilizer?

843 23
Has anyone used this? Just got my 08 Kingpin little over a month ago and I'm going to change the oil so I know when it was done. I've read a lot about all these additives being bad. Especially for the wet clutch. However, this says it's just a petroleum product. Mine does have 40,000 miles on it so if it added extra protection, okay. But, I don't want to screw anything up. Opinions?
Liquid Product Bottle Fluid Font
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
This is not going to be a forgiving storm. The west coast of Florida in the Ft Meyers area and just north (Captiva) will be changed for ever. We pray for the safety of those that are trying to ride this thing out.
Yes indeed. The power of the ocean will change the landscape as it has always done for many millions of years. Whatever man can build, nature can take out. Who knows, maybe it will reveal sunken treasure boats from the Spanish looting of Mexico, and Central and South America, and maybe archeology artifacts of what some think was the lost civilization of the Mayans who moved up to the west coast of Florida.

·
Registered
4,388 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
That stuff works in an oil burner.
Used to add to the oil in my Honda 900 Bol Dor's when I was using them decades ago for high speed travel.
Never had one that didn't use oil.
My then run of Kawasaki GPz 900s fixed that problem but they had issues too, which could be dealt with once one knew the foibles of them.
When you live with a machine for any length of time you get to learn more about them and their strengths and weaknesses.
Same with anything I guess, including women.
They probably say that about us too.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts