VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,107 Posts
The last Victory set I saw was listed over $500. I haven't seen any lately.

This is another choice but I'm not a fan of their looks or the fact they are hard mounted. I do bet they work better having two wings per side. They are also much cheaper.

Baker Built Product Details

·
Registered
6,181 Posts
I have a set of the Baker air wings. They do have a nice solid mount but the position, when partially open, does not hold the way the OEM ones do. They tend to end up full open or full closed.

Reactions: davev1pa

·
Super Moderator
26,107 Posts
I have a set of the Baker air wings. They do have a nice solid mount but the position, when partially open, does not hold the way the OEM ones do. They tend to end up full open or full closed.
They can't be adjusted?

Every once in awhile I have to tighten my Vic lowers because they'll do the same thing.

·
Registered
6,181 Posts
The Baker instructions specifically caution against tightening because it will cause the hardware to fail. I can adjust for driving around at up to about 30 MPH and the adjustment will stay put but above that they either flop open or closed depending on which side of the pivot is being hit with more air at the time. With OEM lowers I used to run with the lowers in a mid position in summer for maximum air flow but that does not work with the Bakers. If my OEM lowers had survived my low side I would still be using them.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Just keep looking on eBay. Under new and separately used search. Surprising the difference the separate searches can reveal. I got mine last year OEM new for $140. Gotta look regularly cause they go fast. Good luck.

·
Super Moderator
26,107 Posts
Sorry you paid that much for them, when they were in stock here in Minnesota they were $159. Just seems a little high to me good luck.
Guess you should have picked them up then. I probably would have picked up two just to have a spare. Now you're going to have a hard time finding a set.

Reactions: Bear13

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No reason to be sarcastic I joined this blog because I have a victory and I love to ride but if this is the type of people that are on here I just assumed quit.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.