VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am mid 70's, the CCT was just getting to be too much weight for me, so I downsized to a Vegas 8 Ball, Love it. Looking for a few things to make it "mine" like removable bags passenger seat rest and handlebar speakers, that it.
I havent driven at night as yet but will dermine what lighting upgrades need to made soon.

Reactions: jedi-mcfly

·
Registered
838 Posts
I hear you, I sold my Kawasaki Nomad because it was to heavy for me.
Bought a Kingpin though. Thought it would make a good light weight touring bike.
So far I figured right.

·
Registered
17,114 Posts
Congrats! I would like to get another big touring bike someday, but for me the best motorcycle is something in the cruiser class.

·
Premium Member
14,202 Posts
I am mid 70's, the CCT was just getting to be too much weight for me, so I downsized to a Vegas 8 Ball, Love it. Looking for a few things to make it "mine" like removable bags passenger seat rest and handlebar speakers, that it.
I havent driven at night as yet but will dermine what lighting upgrades need to made soon.
Just saying......

:worthless:

·
Super Moderator
26,151 Posts
Enjoy the ride! For the same reason I went from a Road King to a CanAm Spyder, great machine but missed two wheels and got a Vegas 8-ball and love it.
I see you are new here and in Texas. Have you seen the thread about the upcoming Hill Country ride?

Most will be arriving April 3rd leaving on the 7th. You can come and go as you please if that is too long or short. We will be staying in the Super 8 in Kerrville but you can stay where you please as well.

https://www.thevog.net/threads/3rd-annual-vog-texas-hill-country-run.153323/

Reactions: Cruzie27

·
Super Moderator
26,151 Posts
I'm a member of CMA and we are in the planning stages of attending the ride
How many would that be? Y'all have anything booked? The Super 8 in Kerrville is where most are staying.

Let us know in that thread y'all are coming so we can plan on meeting with you. I think we're nearing 20 bikes so far if not more already.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.