VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the tri ovals and I am over them. They are great but I really want to make some noise.

So far from reading it seems like the ground pounders and the 2 into 1 trask are the loudest for cross county?

Questions Are:
What other options are there?
What is the loudest ?

I need to make noise!
Thanks in advance for any responses .

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
@crosscountryla can certainly help you answer this question and give you some options.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Don't think noise only. I've heard some pipes that make V- Twins sound like a cored out Honda. You also want performance. Look, see, and listen as to what others are running. I love my V+H Hi-Outputs

·
Registered
12,827 Posts
Uh ....... I don’t get it.

·
Registered
12,827 Posts
Want loud. Go for the Vance and Hines. At least you won’t loose power and you will gain the sound you want. Removing the baffles in the Tri-Ovals will do nothing but make obnoxious sound and loose power. Who wants that. I saw a Magnum at Indian yesterday for sale. Had Tri ovals. Started it. ..... yep I’d change em’ too.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
sell the tri-ovals and get the Vance and hines they are louder. :bandit:

·
Registered
9,140 Posts
sell the tri-ovals and get the Vance and hines they are louder. :bandit:
Another thing to consider is cost and how much he is willing to spend for a louder exhaust. Also does he want the highest torque at low and mid range rpm's or the highest HP at upper rpm's? What rpm's does he shift at most often. Different mufflers produce different results.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I took the baffles out of my tri ovals, alot deeper sound....here is a video me and buddy of mine made on how to do it.

·
Registered
12,827 Posts
I took the baffles out of my tri ovals, alot deeper sound....here is a video me and buddy of mine made on how to do it.
No really ........ what does it sound like out of the parking garage ? Sheeeesh !

Reactions: 13SicVic
1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.