VOG Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a while back I posted on this forum asking how to make my pipes louder or which new pipes should I buy to have louder pipes.
***A couple members recommended I reach out to crosscountryla (Dave) and I did and THANK YOU.

First of all, what a terrific person and beyond knowledgeable. Since I didn’t know a ton about pipes, I had a million questions and Dave had a million answers. He never once complained. We went over different ideas and eventually he designed Raging Cajun Accelerator mufflers for me. I think our conversation is now on the 9th page or something crazy.

The pipes he made for me are exactly what I was looking for. Complete night and day difference from my tri ovals.

During idle they are deep and when I get going I can control how loud they go by how hard I rev and wind out the gears which is great so my neighbors don’t hate me. Lol.
And trust me they are loud, which is what I wanted. Even gas consumption seems to be the same as my tri ovals.

Dave is a great guy and everything was done fast to include shipping. Prices are awesome. You won’t be disappointed.

Send him a message and have him redo your pipes. You will love it. !!

P.S.
It’s winter time in New York, sorry no video right now.

·
Registered
12,815 Posts
Darn ..... I was just gonna ask for that video.
I would definitely recommend Dave. I wished I went with him instead of going for the bargain deal on a set of Big Honkers. Don’t get me wrong their ok but I have heard a few different variations of Dave’s mufflers and he’s got it going on. When the funds appear and I can find a buyer for my Honkers ? Dave will be my next go to.

Reactions: crosscountryla

·
Registered
8 Posts
Same here. I got a set of Dave's DDT mufflers and LOVE EM... Really nice guy and very easy to speak with in order to get a feel of which ones are best for you. If I decide to change pipes, I will definitely just call up Dave.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.