VOG Forum banner

Loud fan type noise

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Gauthiertattoo 
#1 ·
hey guys. I have a 2005 kingpin anniversary edition. My bike recently started having this loud noise from the engine that starts shortly after starting to ride, and stops once I shut the engine off. It sounds like a rotary motor and is coming from above the engine area... any thoughts as to what it could be? I don’t wanna ride it allll the way to moms south in foxboro If I don’t have to.

#11 ·
hey guys. I have a 2005 kingpin anniversary edition. My bike recently started having this loud noise from the engine that starts shortly after starting to ride, and stops once I shut the engine off. It sounds like a rotary motor and is coming from above the engine area... any thoughts as to what it could be? I don't wanna ride it allll the way to moms south in foxboro If I don't have to.
Just to follow up, I ordered a new fuel pump and gaskets. Changed them out and it runs with out the noise again... thank you for all your help

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.