VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a phone call yesterday morning informing me that my best friend/brother had pass early yesterday morning he was one of the true friend you could count on one hand
For a long time he was a Harley man until the Vic's came out and he had got one if the first one which was a 99 sc and he named it loud & proud
We used to ride together all the time going to bike nights and Rally's he will surely be miss
RIP Dawg

·
Administrator
2,904 Posts
Sorry for your loss.

·
Super Moderator
26,150 Posts
Sudden and unexpected sucks! Not that losing a friend is ever good. I hope it was peaceful and you and his other family and friends let him live on in your memories.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I hate that for u man. I lost one this past Saturday, he was four wheeling with his brother and hit a tree. They say it was instant no pain. He was only 31.

·
Registered
12,831 Posts
Sorry for your loss brother. I too lost my close friend this year ( rare cancer ) followed by my baby brother ( passed in his sleep). Not easy but their memories fill my head everyday. Hate this part of life.
All the best to you and your friends family and loved ones.

·
Super Moderator
26,150 Posts
He had cancer
Oh, that also sucks. We lost my wife's father this year to it.

December he got a clean bill of health at his physical. March he goes to the doctor feeling bad and they find it. In June he was gone. It took him fast and it was not pretty watching it happen. I know your pain well.

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts
Sorry for your loss. I agree with Slick, this is the part of life that is tough.

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
Cancer sucks. My condolences. My mom had cancer.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
life is a trip and it sounds like he took many of them, on a vic to boot. always sad to hear ( cancer ) and when it hits close to home , well even more so,,, sorry for your loss. i have an aunt in remission and a friend with stage 4 colon cancer. cherish fond memories as they become a big part of the latter years.

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Sorry for your loss.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.