Looking to get a XR, anything I should be on the lookout for? | Page 3 | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

Looking to get a XR, anything I should be on the lookout for?

Discussion in 'Victory Cross Roads' started by hunter3203, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Obi Steve

Obi Steve Active Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    2013 HardBall. 2014 Flames High Ball
    With a HardBall you will get ABS and cruise control, and really smooth airflow over the headlight. Sure the wind hits your upper body and head, but it's not turbulent flow. And there's the free upper body workout on every fast ride, saving on gym membership.

• Like Like x 1
  2. CrossBuck

CrossBuck Active Member

I replied to you in PM, email. My email address should have shown on the reply. If not ? Let me know here on the forum.

3. hunter3203

hunter3203 Member

2013 Victory Judge
    Unfortunately, I don't see any messages from you. I did start a conversation between the two of us last night. That's the only way I know to contact you privately on here. If there's another PM system I don't know how to access it.

If you click on your profile name on the top right of the screen you'll get a popup screen and the conversation tab is listed on the right side. Clicking that should take you to the conversation I started. If that doesn't work, just post your email address on here and I'll contact you directly.

4. Blazed40

Blazed40 Member

Hardball
    if you get a crossroads do yourself a favor and ditch the stock crash bars. I have a aftermarket set that look better and you'll get no wired buffering.

5. primethious

primethious Well-Known Member

2012 Victory Cross Roads
    They came with two different bars...tubular and forged. Which ones were you referring too?