VOG Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for any Vision body parts that normally come in silver or gray. My number one item is the handlebars, if anyone is looking to sell their old one let me know. I just don't want to pay retail to use for a test piece.
Thanks
Don

·
Registered
303 Posts
Whatcha gonna do with em?

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
dsjr70 said:
I am looking for any Vision body parts that normally come in silver or gray. My number one item is the handlebars, if anyone is looking to sell their old one let me know. I just don't want to pay retail to use for a test piece.
Thanks
Don
Oh Oh! Is your Vision starting to look like a Kingpin?
Pictures Don, Pictures Please.
OT

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Nope, I haven't damaged it, but I purchased a new toy for Christmas and getting ready to get it all set up. So I want some good take off parts to test my new plating system before I actually start tearing the bike down. I want to black chrome all the gray and some of the chrome but I want to be sure it is going to be a consistant color over the different types of metals.
Also, before anyone ask, I will not do other peoples parts because I have no clue what I am doing yet...lol

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Post on the Vic Riders and on the VMC. I know a bunch of guys have put on the ness bars. Dealers are also a good place to look. I know G&G Powersports outside of Milwaukee has some take offs on the other bodyparts. Give them a call. Ask for Bill and mention that you know Frank.

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
dsjr70 said:
Nope, I haven't damaged it, but I purchased a new toy for Christmas and getting ready to get it all set up. So I want some good take off parts to test my new plating system before I actually start tearing the bike down. I want to black chrome all the gray and some of the chrome but I want to be sure it is going to be a consistant color over the different types of metals.
Also, before anyone ask, I will not do other peoples parts because I have no clue what I am doing yet...lol
We all know the resultwhen you tried that other kit you bought andwhat happened when you experimented with it for the first time, so be carefull and read all the instructions first. As mentioned above, the dip and rinse schedule is very important.
Case in point, before you tried the other kit, just what was you natural hair colour?
Also, Didn't you use to be a taller than Andy beforethat first Experiment?
OT

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OneThumb said:
We all know the resultwhen you tried that other kit you bought andwhat happened when you experimented with it for the first time, so be carefull and read all the instructions first. As mentioned above, the dip and rinse schedule is very important.
Case in point, before you tried the other kit, just what was you natural hair colour?
Also, Didn't you use to be a taller than Andy beforethat first Experiment?
OT
Natural color was pink so I decided to go black and ended up bald... Still got Andy by an inch or so in height and about 10" around the belly area....

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

bubba said:
Post on the Vic Riders and on the VMC. I know a bunch of guys have put on the ness bars. Dealers are also a good place to look. I know G&G Powersports outside of Milwaukee has some take offs on the other bodyparts. Give them a call. Ask for Bill and mention that you know Frank.
Thanks for the lead, will do...

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, the machines are set up and I found the last of the parts today at the dealer. The guys are coming on the 15th to show me how to use everything... It is killing me not to be out there right now trying it out....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.