VOG Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have started looking around..thinking of buying the wife a Kingpin. I looked at cycle trader and I see some new 06-09 bikes still out there(I am looking throughout US and will prob ship)..I really like the idea of a 5 year warranty on a bike for her. I was just curious if anyone has had any experience with making an awesome deal on a NOS bike...I assume these dealers do not want to deal since they still have the bikes..but u never know

·
Registered
332 Posts
The OEM promotions are pretty sweet. I suggest you try a local dealer if available. Two years ago, I was able to get 20% off an 07 KP right from the showroom floor.

Good luck.

Tom

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
agreed look at what your local guys have first. Than start looking in a larger radius. If they don't have one they may be willing to locate one for you.

·
Registered
11,739 Posts
Strokers may work with you to try to find one and bring it in if they are still a dealer. I doubt Family will if they are still around. I shopped up there a bit a few years back before buying my KP.

06 didn't have a 5 year warranty unless bought by the owner. Thatwould put you in used bike territory with most warranty period gone.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I bought my KP in July of 09. It was a new, in the crate 07. I found it on Craigslist from a dealer in Northern CA. I paid $9,000 for this new 07, and it carried the 5 year warranty. I looked for months and this was by far far the best deal around. I went to my local Vic dealer and he said he could not touch that price.

If you don't mind driving a bit to pick up your bike, I recommend Craigslist as many Polaris Dealers are getting out of the Vic business and liquidating their inventory... and using Craigslist to do it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.