VOG Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I am in search of a few things for my XC. I've recently made a couple wtb posts in market place but feel like it may get more views here.

I am looking for oem polished brake and shift arms. Or the black Ness set (unlikely I know.) Also in search of factory exhaust minus mufflers (must still have cats.) And lastly I am looking for a 1" lowering link. Not interested in the adjustable type. I have a WD 2" lowering link if someone is interested in a trade as well. Thanks for looking and if you have any of these items I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Tater

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Good luck. You did not pick any of the easy stuff. How about a windshield?

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostrider25

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good luck. You did not pick any of the easy stuff. How about a windshield?
I know I didn't. It has been very difficult to find any of the goodies that were once available. It's upsetting how aftermarket companies pulled the plug so quickly when so many of these bikes are still around. What kind of windshield is it?

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
I know I didn't. It has been very difficult to find any of the goodies that were once available. It's upsetting how aftermarket companies pulled the plug so quickly when so many of these bikes are still around. What kind of windshield is it?
12 " LRS. I'm too short to see over it and looking through the flip makes me feel woozy after a while.

·
Banned
2,192 Posts
Hi all I am in search of a few things for my XC. I've recently made a couple wtb posts in market place but feel like it may get more views here.

I am looking for oem polished brake and shift arms. Or the black Ness set (unlikely I know.) Also in search of factory exhaust minus mufflers (must still have cats.) And lastly I am looking for a 1" lowering link. Not interested in the adjustable type. I have a WD 2" lowering link if someone is interested in a trade as well. Thanks for looking and if you have any of these items I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Tater
Facebook has over a dozen Victory buy and sell type pages...you will have much better results there...

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
I recently created a Facebook account and have joined a few groups. I have found a new unopened WD 1" lowering link so far.
Well done sir! Thanks for reporting back as it is only a matter of time before others will be looking for that hard to find part.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Yes preferably.
Tatersalad, I have a set of the original shift and brake pedals, along with the victory heel shifter if you're interested. Plus a 12" (?) flip windshield. The shifter could use a new bushing, getting a little sloppy and the I think the windshield is in very good condition. Only used it for 5000 miles and couldn't get used to the little bit of distortion so I went with a madstad instead.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tatersalad, I have a set of the original shift and brake pedals, along with the victory heel shifter if you're interested. Plus a 12" (?) flip windshield. The shifter could use a new bushing, getting a little sloppy and the I think the windshield is in very good condition. Only used it for 5000 miles and couldn't get used to the little bit of distortion so I went with a madstad instead.
Send me a pm. I am interested in the shifter and brake arm for sure.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.