VOG Forum banner

Looking for Vic heads

1007 18
I looking for Vic heads to meet up this season at the Tims in Stewiacke. This is a nice central location for the surrounding areas. Let's set a night and see how it goes. Also lets have a strong presence at the Truro blessing of the bikes in May.
Reactions: EC Cdn
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
278 Posts
@gatrak , I'm in for sure, I've been trying to search out local Vic riders most of the winter, and I'm starting to meet a few others on the forums and FB groups, it's a slow process, but there are quite a few around,and we should be able to get 8-12 Victory riders together a few times this season..

· Registered
25 Posts
It would be great to get a few local NS rides together for the 2016 season. I'm in New Glasgow
Thinking about the Cannonball in June.
Heading on a ride to Ontario & points south sometime this season before the snow flies next winter.
What's the Truro blessing of the bikes thing about? I'm interested.
I'm riding somewhere every chance I get, so I'd ride with a like minded group if we could get it together.
Let me know

· Registered
278 Posts
I will book the Bike blessing on the Calendar, and if Im home I will def be there..sounds like an interesting event..
I dont know if you guys use Facebook, @gatrak @Scotia Bob but if you do..send me a private msg on here with your names, and I will look you up and add you on Facebook..and we can try to organize some group rides this summer..

Reactions: Scotia Bob

· Registered
25 Posts
Is anyone interested in getting together to meet and/or ride this weekend?
Sunday May 29th weather looks good in most areas.
If so, post a location to meet ( anywhere from Pictou County to Halifax ) and I'll try to be th

· Registered
25 Posts
I'm open for suggestions.
It would depend on what direction.
Could do the Sunrise Trail or Cape Breton loop, or just about anywhere.
I'm game.
Morning, sometime?
What would you like to see?

· Registered
25 Posts
Thanks to Sutherland for a good ride on Sunday.
Hope to ride again sometime .
Thinking about doing the Cannonball 500.
I haven't ridden the Yarmouth loop on this bike, yet.
I'll see you on the road, Mike.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.