VOG Forum banner

Looking for used Vision but have a simple question

2089 6
I am looking for a good used 2008 or 2009 Vision ... my question is one I can't find the answer to (although I probably just missed it).
What is the difference between the Vision Tour, Vision Tour Comfort and the Vision Tour Premium?
Thanks!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
1,410 Posts

Ok here we go...
The V. Tour- is the stripped down model. no chrome... no heated seat... no heated grips... regular head lite... no motorized windshield... no lighted badges..no trunk
V. T. Comfort- no chrome... motorized windshield.....lighted badges... trunk..upgraded headlite
V.T. Premium- heated seat... heated grips... lighted badges...motorized windshield...chrome ( some ) .... trunk....upgraded headlite...
Everything mechanically and suspension wise about the bike are the same.. just a few added do das. do you really need the heat?? Do you really need a motorized windshield?? Some do..... some dont.
Being that you are buying a used Vision you might be able to get a sweet deal on a premium. good luck , hoped this helped.

·
Registered
82 Posts
hmd520 said:
Ok here we go...
The V. Tour- is the stripped down model. no chrome... no heated seat... no heated grips... regular head lite... no motorized windshield... no lighted badges..no trunk
V. T. Comfort- no chrome... motorized windshield.....lighted badges... trunk..upgraded headlite
V.T. Premium- heated seat... heated grips... lighted badges...motorized windshield...chrome ( some ) .... trunk....upgraded headlite...
Everything mechanically and suspension wise about the bike are the same.. just a few added do das. do you really need the heat?? Do you really need a motorized windshield?? Some do..... some dont.
Being that you are buying a used Vision you might be able to get a sweet deal on a premium. good luck , hoped this helped.
I think you are getting the tour model confused with the street. The Vision Tourer has a trunk!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.