VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been lurking quite a while. Someone decided they needed one of my cheese wedges. I can not find the exact one I'm looking for. I've went through the forums...and all other sites I could find. I need the one for the ignition side. Thanks for any help I can get.

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have been lurking quite a while. Someone decided they needed one of my cheese wedges. I can not find the exact one I'm looking for. I've went through the forums...and all other sites I could find. I need the one for the ignition side. Thanks for any help I can get.
Hi Rovermech - according to Polaris parts, that piece is still available. It's called "Cover-Ignition Coil" part # 5245659, $59.99. I'm sure any Victory dealer that's still a "servicing dealer" can order the part. Hope that helps!
DP

·
Registered
60 Posts
From the pictures of that part you listed...it doesn't look like the one I had. Mine looks just like the pic I posted but with a whole for the ignition.
I think your cheese wedge is a really nice aftermarket piece. I'm sure someone will recognize it, knowing who makes that design. It really sucks that someone needed to steal yours! DP

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Is that a cycleops wedge? Will Molina. He's still in business.

• Winner
Reactions: primethious

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you guys so much. I did not come across Cycleops in my searches. That is definitely the one. Now just have to call them tomorrow and see if I can buy just the one that is missing. Didn't add some of the stuff on the bike so I don't know about some of the stuff on it. Still trying to figure out who's exhaust is on the bike. Even found a fuel programmer under the seat hidden when i took it apart to add some speakers. It is my first Victory, but I absolutely love it.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.