VOG Forum banner

lookin at buying a jackpot

3K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  Losman 
#1 ·
HI guys, i am in Australia and looking to buy a 2009 Jackpot. Can you tell me if there are an problems with this model, or is it just as good as it looks, also has anybody got the cruise control on there bike, and has there been any probs.
Thanks guys really appreciate the feed back.

#3 ·
Don't know about the cruise control - I'll check w/ a local dealer here in Southern Calif. today & get back w/ you.

P.S. Wouldn't it be nice if you could just email Victory directly & get a response??
Ahhhh - just dreaming.

#7 ·
After watching that Jackpot video I have to admit that it's loaded with details and info. I wonder if Victory knows they blew it by not getting the VOG whatever they needed to make the videos on the 2010 bikes???? Yeah, I read those other threads and forgetting the politics involved, I think the factory should get back on board with this site and make nice with Andy. If someone was promoting my business I think I would say thank you every once in a while and not give them any grief. I still have a lot of questions on the CC and the new Visions that I cant find addressed anywhere. Yeah, like ask my dealer...blah, blah, blah. They only have limited info. It would have been nice to see a non-factory video on these new bikes that addresses all the details like that JP video did.

In case the factory is reading this I will say this. While I was shopping and trying to decide between a Harley and a Vic, the videos are what pushed me towards Victory and my KP.

#16 ·
Hi Guys, really like to thank everyone for the comments, all really positive.
I am definately going to get one now, i love the lucky lime green.
Also thanks to Ron from Arlen Ness LA, hopefully the deal will go through and the bike will be shipped to Aust.
Thanks again, ride safe,
Shrek

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.