VOG Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to the Lone Star Rally in Galveston this weekend?
I'm planning to go Sat-Sun if all goes well. Hotel rooms are opening up all over the island, I think some are canceling because it going to be chilly.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd say go have fun. The weather will not be as bad as you think. Meanwhile I'm getting ready for a ride up here with the temperatures in the mid 40's.
I'm not concerned with the temperature but apparently many others are because lots of hotel rooms opened up the past few days. A few weeks ago there were only a few rooms available at stupid rates.
Folks in SE Texas hibernate when temps get below 50! When I lived in WNY we were in shorts at that temp! LOL

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I'm not concerned with the temperature but apparently many others are because lots of hotel rooms opened up the past few days. A few weeks ago there were only a few rooms available at stupid rates.
Folks in SE Texas hibernate when temps get below 50! When I lived in WNY we were in shorts at that temp! LOL
Say Hi to Adam Sandoval for me. Tell him Chuck from Arcanum, OH says HI. He will be there with a new Darkhorse Indian Challenger.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.