1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Indian Motorcycle of Springfield
6 hours ago
·
Indian Motorcycle of Springfield is now an authorized Victory Service Center. Call 413 642 3846 for all your service needs. Indian Motorcycle of Springfield, 962 Southampton Road Westfield, MA 01085

4 Shares

just last week i found out 2 local vic dealers no longer were in business with polaris, and i was like WTF !. and today at a local fair ( THE BIG E ) eastern states exposition where a local indian dealer has a booth i found out they will have access to vics digital wrench and are now an authorized vic dealer,,, freakin music to my ears. hopefully this will be across the board to indian dealerships if it isn't already. when i asked the dealer if polaris has ever aproached them with the idea he said funny you should ask,,, it just happened six hours ago !

·
Registered
491 Posts
a little far from me in NH, but good to hear!

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
a little far from me in NH, but good to hear!
pretty sure higgins motorsports in barre mass. and MOMS in foxboro are still authorized victory dealers . indian motorcycle of north boston looks like your best bet, looks to be about 10 minutes south of the border off route 3 in tyngsborough mass. just south of nashua. don't know if they're a vic dealer yet or not but thats another place to check. sh!t outta luck in vermont , new hampshire or maine as far as i can see.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
damn, i just googled how many indian dealers are in the country and only 16 came up (thought there was way more than that ). i don't know how accurate that is but i'm feeling pretty fortunate to have one 3 mi's up the road !

·
Registered
222 Posts
There's also Plaistow Powersports that still advertises Victory on their website, and I have a friend that works there and I can see if they still work on Victory's. Its right in Plaistow, New Hampshire.

·
Registered
491 Posts
damn, i just googled how many indian dealers are in the country and only 16 came up (thought there was way more than that ). i don't know how accurate that is but i'm feeling pretty fortunate to have one 3 mi's up the road !
i just took the indian out west this summer. it does get pretty sparse. I was near sturgis and there is one there but the next one was fort collins colorado!!

to the other post, yes, thank you i know about tyngsboro and mom's . it's amazing in the northeast that i have choices of 3-4 indian and vic dealers near me (as i have both bikes). I didnt realize the rest of the country was so lean. i now understand the complaints.

Reactions: mister-g

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
In DFW Cycle Center of Denton has kept their service agreement with Polaris for Victory. I believe Strokers has as well. And the Indian dealer in Denton recently told me they now service Victory. There could be more, but these are the ones I know of.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.