Condition: Very Good
Shipping: Buyers responsibility, I will assist
Payment: Bank Transfer
Custom painted in the original colors, but in the tribute motif of the last year of the CC Magnum, which was 2017. The bike is truly stunning, has been very well maintained, and looks showroom new. BTW, I am a retired senior citizen, and though I'm not in any hurry to sell, I just don't ride anymore. This bike has all the bells and whistles, including cruise control, and needs nothing but enjoying. Victory's are known for being smooth running, low maintenance bikes, and this one averages 50 mpg with a cruising range of over 250 miles per tank.
Body Custom paint, Kuryakyn close fit saddlebag hinges, Painted dash, Painted dash speaker grills, Polk dash speakers, Arlen Ness mirrors, Victory crash bars (for leg protection) with JTD guards and speakers, Chrome Passenger floorboards, Ultimate seat with removable driver backrest, Victory backrest with luggage rack, Heated Avon grips, Windvest flip tinted windshield, Kuryakyn chrome fork covers, Kuryakyn chrome dash trim, Kuryakyn custom driving lights (match of headlight), Adjustable cupholder, Fully adjustable RAM Phone mount.
Suspension Air rear suspension with adjustable lowering link, New Michelin tires front and rear.
Performance 6 speed transmission, Lloyds air filter, cams, and timing gear. Great sounding Victory chrome Tri-Oval exhausts. Tuned by one of Victory's top performance gurus. Dynos at 115 hp, 114 torque to rear wheel.
Other Accessories J & M communication system, Garmin GPS, Bluetooth,hidden trailer hitch with lighted carry all rack, new battery.
BTW, I have tried every way possible to get the other two photos to display right side up, but to no avail. Even inverted them before posting.