VOG Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone. .I've got a 06 ..I'm gonna install a load equalizer. .has anybody done this using the wires in the headlight bucket or have to install at the acm..thankx for any answers

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry..should gave little more detail..I have leds on it currently. .the right side front signal doesn't work..my front brake signal works sometimes...all the rear signals work fine..on the right side the black is positive and the red and blue stripe is negative correct?

·
Premium Member
7,876 Posts
get a volt meter. There cheap auto stores sell them and so does walmart. Then you can check power.
I think you burned up your flasher with out it bike will not run right and signals will not work

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
get a volt meter. There cheap auto stores sell them and so does walmart. Then you can check power.
I think you burned up your flasher with out it bike will not run right and signals will not work
OK I'll do that..a couple people said could be the flasher..just so I'm right your talking about the signal flasher relay?

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
sorry..should gave little more detail..I have leds on it currently. .the right side front signal doesn't work..my front brake signal works sometimes...all the rear signals work fine..on the right side the black is positive and the red and blue stripe is negative correct?
Usually the right signal not working is a sign you burnt out your ACM

The blue with red tracer is the power wire for the right signal (solid blue is the left), black is the ground wire

·
Registered
691 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.