VOG Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Everyone should take a look at LLOYDZ has going on if you are in the area.

Take a look at this Facebook Post:

Font Material property Screenshot Rectangle Terrestrial plant

Just thought I would share this with the everyone on here.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
yes

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
Let's see how quick I can get from west coast to east coast...

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
Let's see, 1700 miles......I can be there in two days.

Reactions: FoFo

·
Registered
6,846 Posts
Damn damn DAMN. I just got my basically stock XC and was thinking about calling Lloydz to do some goodies... I wish he'd given some idea what kind of adds he is talking about.. new cam? New intake? New pipe? New fuel adder? GAH.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Don't take this the wrong way.. but if you live that close to Lloydz your're a friggin MORON for not already having the bike sitting in his driveway. Just sayin...
I went there in person a few days after I purchased my CCT. With all the great things I heard about the place, I was all excited. Dealt with some "kid" at the front counter who was kind of dispassionate about anything I was asking. Offered no information, just wanted me to purchase what I came to purchase and get out of there. So, I went in there with all sorts of questions in my head and left disappointed with an air filter and a T-shirt.

Don't worry, i didn't take it the wrong way. When I heard about them being that close to me, I was stoked. After the visit there, not so much.

I sent her an email. Screw it.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
I went there in person a few days after I purchased my CCT. With all the great things I heard about the place, I was all excited. Dealt with some "kid" at the front counter who was kind of dispassionate about anything I was asking. Offered no information, just wanted me to purchase what I came to purchase and get out of there. So, I went in there with all sorts of questions in my head and left disappointed with an air filter and a T-shirt.

Don't worry, i didn't take it the wrong way. When I heard about them being that close to me, I was stoked. After the visit there, not so much.

I sent her an email. Screw it.
Seriously, you need to let them know in a good way about your experience there.
I am a business owner altho I have downsized & no longer have employees (personal choice not economics) & as an owner I can say that we need feedback both positive & negative.
I have had no dealings with Lloyds, would not know them if I saw them but from reading about them I think they run a jam up shop.
Approach them in a good way, you will be doing them a favor.

·
Registered
795 Posts
2 big thumbs up, with pros like lloyd, vics will continue to be a well kept secret worth knowing. I'll ride mine till the end, in spite of S. Wine and polarass.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Wow, I hope one of the guys on this site get it. What a bad ass opportunity, I would send an email immediately if I had the chance.

·
Super Moderator
26,124 Posts
:( I wish the Vision made the list. I could use a nice ride up north and having two Visions I could spare one a couple weeks. ;)

·
Registered
545 Posts
I'm in CT one and a half hours from Lloydz but I think I'm going to take a pass on entering for this opportunity.
As tempting as it is, I'm very happy with my XC as is.....so I'm stepping back but good luck to whoever goes for it :icon_thumleft:

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
dude from Rehobath Mass was selected for this yesterday morning .....

Reactions: jmstang302
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.