VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading all kinds of Vic stuff on the vogand I notice that some people seem to reply directly to people by having a blue box sourronding their comments and then someone else adds something else and so on and so on,all the while the little blue boxes keep increasing with every response, I would like to know how to do this also. Using a Mac......Marty

·
Registered
2,719 Posts

marty said:
I have been reading all kinds of Vic stuff on the vogand I notice that some people seem to reply directly to people by having a blue box sourronding their comments and then someone else adds something else and so on and so on,all the while the little blue boxes keep increasing with every response, I would like to know how to do this also. Using a Mac......Marty
Like this? Look at the upper right hand corner of the post you want to reply to and click on QUOTE. Wait for the "quote topic" box to show up with that text in it. Then write your reply.

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
stilcrazee said:
marty said:
Like this? Look at the upper right hand corner of the post you want to reply to and click on QUOTE. Wait for the "quote topic" box to show up with that text in it. Then write your reply.
And if you quote someone quoting someone it will look like this . Etc. Etc.

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
Clubford00 said:
stilcrazee said:
marty said:
Anything to build you point count.

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
OneThumb said:
Clubford00 said:
stilcrazee said:
marty said:
Would I do that?

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Clubford00 said:
OneThumb said:
Clubford00 said:
stilcrazee said:
marty said:
Would I do that?
[/Thanks guys Martyquote]

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
stilcrazee said:
marty said:
Thanks Just practcing Marty

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Clubford00 said:
OneThumb said:
Clubford00 said:
stilcrazee said:
marty said:
Would I do that?
Does the Pope wear a funny hat?

·
Registered
40 Posts
dsjr70 said:
Clubford00 said:
OneThumb said:
Clubford00 said:
stilcrazee said:
marty said:
Would I do that?
If he joins in thit all this quoting he better have a funny hat!!!

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
UkNeil said:
dsjr70 said:
Clubford00 said:
OneThumb said:
Clubford00 said:
stilcrazee said:
marty said:
Would I do that?
If he joins in thit all this quoting he better have a funny hat!!!
Interesting that 4 of our top 7 posters are using this thread as their own little breading ground......well, now that I added my smart-### comment that would make 5 of the top 8 posters. We're ALL VOG sluts.

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
LOL!!! Clubby, Easy or not, I think your new VOG nickname should be Hooker.

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
UkNeil said:
dsjr70 said:
You get paid with stars and pimples! Oh and lets not forget the limited production run of VOG Skyy!!!
Quote "I thougth this was all about little blue boxes" UnQuote
Little blue boxes.... Little blue bottles... Same thing! and in Club's case little blue pills... Oh I wont go there...

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
dsjr70 said:
UkNeil said:
dsjr70 said:
You get paid with stars and pimples! Oh and lets not forget the limited production run of VOG Skyy!!!
Quote "I thougth this was all about little blue boxes" UnQuote
Little blue boxes.... Little blue bottles... Same thing! and in Club's case little blue pills... Oh I wont go there...
I admit i do take little blue pills, but there for blood pressure ! Luckily i dont need them for any "Other" reasons.
And the high blood pressure if from all you guys ! lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.