VOG Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you carrying one of these on your bike? Purchased one from Costco for $50. YouTube videos show Costco unit jump starting cars. Saw Witchdoctor selling similar product for motorcycles for $87 through recent 48-hour flash sale.

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
I keep the AntiGravity XP10 in my bike when on 1+ day trips but not while tooling around.

·
Premium Member
14,281 Posts
Buy cheap buy again. I work for towing company...after trying many brands, the one Snap-On sells has outlasted all. Don't know model number, but with 10 wreckers having them.... no problems and they are used almost daily. I know Snap-On over priced, but can't argue with results.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Not sure what brand mine is, but yes I carry one, along with a quart of ethanol free gasoline, in my saddle bag. Haven’t used it on my Magnum yet, but have used it on a couple bikes, the wife's Nissan Juke, and my RAM 1500. Works great and I wouldn’t be without it if I could help it. I haven’t broken the seal on the gas yet, but it’s suppose to be good for seven years if unopened, and I have pushed my Vegas a few times -_-

Reactions: primethious

·
Registered
892 Posts
I carry the good ol' Mighty Max that is always advertised on TV when I take out the V92C. But I didn't buy it off of TV, I got it at Wal Mart for $54 on sale. Works great, never had a problem with it

Reactions: slej

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
I have one that is a rebadged something to "super Cheap Autos", SCA here and it has been with my last two bikes all the time, used it once with the Electra glide and three times on the Vic untill I bought a new battery for the CCT..... I travel with a tool roll and this little jumper whiz all the time whether it is just to the beach front or to the store or a 2000 km trip..... I also add two redi 1 gal plastic fuel containers to that when going a distance, one in each saddle bag...... I usually get to where ever the rest for the night is and then use the two cans the next morning and then look round for a servo that is right for my needs without fear of running out while looking round a strange place for possibly the cheapest rate for the fuel.... Fill the bike right up again and recharge the two REDI cans and away I go again till the next stop over or journey's end......

·
Registered
6,846 Posts
Since I take a lot of long trips I always carry these along. In over 5 years I have only used them once for someone in our group that left her aftermarket heated grips on and just last summer for some kid on a sport bike that left his key on over lunch.

Motorcycle Jumper cables | 3500105[74945773450:product_type_l1%3D%3Dvehicles%2520%26%2520parts%26%2520product_type_l2%3D%3Dland%2520vehicles%26%2520product_type_l3%3D%3Dmot&siteid=NB_G_PLA&product_id=3500105&adpos=1o2&creative=42040095730&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=Cj0KCQiAus_QBRDgARIsAIRGNGhfsGCQeLc8ALLRzGCRTzy2ahWNmXmGJ5xRXspnCAkJrTB63UauHvAaAtHMEALw_wcB

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
They work very well. The XP 1started my Vegas without the battery in the bike.

The XP 10 would be over kill but it's always better to have more than enough power.

Just make sure you get the one with the good jumper cables. This is the upgraded set. Many of the 1st generation cables fried.

Look at this on eBay Smart Clamps Use with Antigravity Batteries Micro Start XP-10 Replacement Cables | eBay

·
Registered
36 Posts
They work very well. The XP 1started my Vegas without the battery in the bike.

The XP 10 would be over kill but it's always better to have more than enough power.

Just make sure you get the one with the good jumper cables. This is the upgraded set. Many of the 1st generation cables fried.

Look at this on eBay Smart Clamps Use with Antigravity Batteries Micro Start XP-10 Replacement Cables | eBay
Good point on clips jmstang. Used older XP-10 once, worked fine on my 6.0L gas truck. I read The XP-10 HD carries 50amps more capacity and comes with newly designed heavier Duty cable clips.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.