1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
Yes please, I'll take 2.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Nit picking here,,,,,,,but, if you are going to do that much cosmetic work, why not relocate the key and fill in the spark plug holes, otherwise nice looking.

Reactions: tree1979

·
Registered
691 Posts
Hmmmm... Hardtail? No room to move under that fender and that fender certainly doesn't move with the wheel...

Looks good... bet it's painful to ride!

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Hmmmm... Hardtail? No room to move under that fender and that fender certainly doesn't move with the wheel...

I'm guessing it's got an air ride in the back.

·
Registered
4,555 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Not my cup o tea.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Nope, notta. To each their own.

But,,,, all that work and they left the stock %@&)^&ing airbox?

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
Stock
Airbox / Horn / Exhaust / E3 tire / left hand cheese wedge / key position / original dipstick

Hmmmmmm seems to me they forgot to do some stuff on that bike ...

I like the stock Hammer Rims, i have the same one on my Jackpot, cool

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
It may be much harder to get some of those components over there in Germany, I think they do pretty nice work, overall looking at some of their other stuff.

·
Registered
23,463 Posts
The perfect motorcycle if you want to trailer it to fashion shows.

Take a motorcycle with a really good chassis that is more capable than a cruiser has a right to be...
subtract all the things that make it a capable motorcycle and sacrifice them on the altar of "that looks cool".

I RIDE my bike. I know you do too. I won't compromise the bike to obtain a look. I'm a rider, not a fashion designer.

·
Registered
12,815 Posts
View attachment 511463 While eye candy is good a rider is better. Not that this is a thing of beauty but it's custom with a lot of work and it's made to ride even better. Suspension improved ! HP / TQ improved ! Chain drive ? This thing must put it down !

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
It may be much harder to get some of those components over there in Germany, I think they do pretty nice work, overall looking at some of their other stuff.
common, not even an exhaust on a hammer ?

Hell i live in an even more complicated corner of the world and my Jack-Hammer is pretty cool and fast .... (for here of cource, not USA)

·
Registered
12,815 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.