VOG Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi again,
As I noted in my intro tread, I have recently got a pre-owned 2012 Cross Roads. Wanted to share a couple of pictures of my new ride, but seems like I cannot upload images. Anyways, I had a chance to ride my Cross Roads when I had free time, and I am totally unhappy with the way my headlight performs at night. Is that the problem of my particular bike, or all Cross Roads have this problem?

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Describe in more detail what your problem is.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Welcome to the VOG @Casper89

Could be alignment, candle power decreases over time.

There are a few upgrade options.
1 China led knock off less than $ 100
2 led replacement bulbs
3 OEM led replacement I found a guy selling these for $185 [email protected] let him know where you got his email if you go this way.
4 HID buld replacement kit

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome!
China LEDs have got nice price, but as far as I know, it's a kind of win or lose purchase, plus they are likely to blind the other drivers. I thought of getting bulbs or the whole headlight with LEDs that are built into it. I was looking at heaadlights Oracle has got for the Cross Roads (link) as I had a nice set of their halos on my 4Runner. Anyways, I was wondering if that guy you mentioned has got LED assemblies (not just bulbs)? If so, I'd be interested in picking one, as long as you recommend it.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
He has the OEM Victory led lights the real deal. I`ll have mine in a couple of days. I`ll take some pictures when they get here. Maybe a side by side at night. I got one for both my Vegas and XC.

My daughter got the china led from WD . She said it was an improvement over the stock. The Vic light is supposed to be better than hers.

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
I had H11 LEDs in there too, and they did a GREAT job. I used the ones in Paul's video above. The only problem I had with them was the big heat sink on the back. Now they get in the way of my amplifier, so I need as much room as possible. The OEM Vic LED light gives plenty of room, but HID gives me better light, so I switched. Anyone want a Vic LED light that's been used for 2 seasons?

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
It's black.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
It's black.
Broggyr,
If JMStang302 takes a pass on the BLACK VIC LED, I'm interested..
PM'ing you.

Ride safe,
Smokier

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
I take it back, guys. I don’t know what the hell I was thinking. The one I have is chrome, not black. Sorry for the confusion.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.