VOG Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mornin All
I want to know if anyone has been able to convert there old lifts to lift the vision. As we all know that the bottom of the vision is not flat as other bikes with a regular frame. I would go to a table lift but have no room would take up to much space. Any and all help would be great.
Thanks Bob

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
I have not seen the bottom of a Vision, but would an ATV lift work? I know that these lifts are seperated into two platforms and if you put it sideways underneath it might straddle any thing that is hanging underneath that is not flat. I think you can get an ATV lift for only a couple hundred bucks maybe less. Just a thought. Dean

·
Registered
252 Posts
I've asked the same question on other Victory forums - seems the answer I've gotten is that the bottom of the motor on the Vision is more than strong enough to support the bike on a traditional lift w/o doing any damage.

I was in the market for a new lift prior to my 10th Anniversary purchase anyway, and will be bringing my bike by the Pitbull Motorcycle Lift tent at Destination Daytona during Biketoberfest in a few weeks for a hands-on demo.

I have not gotten a reply email from the company yet regarding the Vision (sent 2 months ago) so I will have to see for myself whether I'm comfortable with the set-up.

http://www.pitbullmotorcyclelifts.com/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.