VOG Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I want to clean up the rear end of my new jackpot. I see there are a few vendors offering LED binker kits and license plate relocaiton kits. Anyone have a recommendation on the best and most cost effective kits?
Also, will I have problems with NJ law if I install a vertical license plate holder? My brother stated this was illegal in PA, not sure he knows what he is talking about.
Thanks!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I would check with local law enforcement there. I have been told that in my state (Ut) they just passed a law, or started enforcing one that requires you have a light for the plate. Like I said, check with your local law enforcement first but it may be something to considder. I was just cruzing Kewl Metals site and they had some with and withouta light and one that uses the stock light.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got the MBW side plate mount. You really have to cut the plate to fit it in. I still have the temp plate so I don't know how the final fit will work.

I think I need the deal to install the plate since you need to cut into the wire harness to make the connections. The MBW kit doesn't seem like it gives you enough wire to make the connections...maybe I am missing something.

Keep you posted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.