VOG Forum banner

lets ride

2148 7
if your in the winston-salem nc area, we have a cruise in and ride/barhop thing on tues. nights. it starts at the soda shop in lewisville nc. best burgers anywhere, and then the ride to winston-salems down town area and the bars, good place to hang out and catch some good bands, and good friends, and have a cold one. come out and show off your ride. every tues 6:00pm the soda shop, lewisville nc
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts

FishWitch said:
Have fun socializing DON'T DRINK & RIDE!!!

Sorry to sound like an announcement but love my Vicster friends & don't want to see any harm come to any of them.
Not to fear,I have not had a drink in 30 years.Iwill be the designated rider,if there is such a thing.
Thanks for watchin out for us.

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
scottb said:
FishWitch said:
Have fun socializing DON'T DRINK & RIDE!!!

Sorry to sound like an announcement but love my Vicster friends & don't want to see any harm come to any of them.
Not to fear,I have not had a drink in 30 years.Iwill be the designated rider,if there is such a thing.
Thanks for watchin out for us.
Perfect! Have a sweeper van pick up the partiers!! LOL!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bkeaster said:
if your in the winston-salem nc area, we have a cruise in and ride/barhop thing on tues. nights. it starts at the soda shop in lewisville nc. best burgers anywhere, and then the ride to winston-salems down town area and the bars, good place to hang out and catch some good bands, and good friends, and have a cold one. come out and show off your ride. every tues 6:00pm the soda shop, lewisville nc
yea tues. is the night, for this little get together, theres always teds kickin chicken in winston-salem on thursday nights. they have live bands and good food every thurs. south main w-s. , as for drinkin none of us are heavy drinkers but i do like a cold one now again. its all about beers vs hours. knowin your limits!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.