VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
View attachment 507567 My buddy and I took advantage of the awesome So Cal weather and went out for a leisurely ride this morning!

Cheers!!

·
Super Moderator
26,158 Posts
That's a nice picture.

I think a Vision in front of the Blackbird would be pretty cool.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thx!

And,,,yup, plenty of room!!

·
Super Moderator
26,158 Posts
Your so lucky you don't live in Michigan man! LOL
:confused: Cali over Michigan?

There is not enough money that could make me agree to move to Cali. I know the weather is nice but that's about it. I think everything I own that goes bang or vvvroooomm is illegal there.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Merry Christmas to all at the VOG. I have a group of 15 or so that rides every New Years day. It is 100 miles round trip. Short ride into the foothills to enjoy a good meal. Have been doing this ride for 12 years, have not been rained out yet, some of the rides the fog was so thick that it felt like rain, but we went anyway.
Vic Vision Bulldog said "There is not enough money that could make me agree to move to Cali. I know the weather is nice but that's about it. I think everything I own that goes bang or vvvroooomm is illegal there" I agree, but unfortunately my wife and I cannot move (the wife won't), grandkids you know.
The problem with California is it is a one party rule state, and the politicians can do as they please and get away with. Just think our soon to be ex-governor Moonbeam Brown wants to be president. Pray that that does not happen. Happy New year to all.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts

There is not enough money that could make me agree to move to Cali. I know the weather is nice but that's about it. I think everything I own that goes bang or vvvroooomm is illegal there.
LOL, yeah but Michigan is a real catch 22. The Summers are great for riding, with the lakes, trees, and a lot of good scenery. But the winters are way too long. I hate being cooped up.

·
Super Moderator
26,158 Posts
LOL, yeah but Michigan is a real catch 22. The Summers are great for riding, with the lakes, trees, and a lot of good scenery. But the winters are way too long. I hate being cooped up.
You can get cooped up in Cali too. Just ask if a person wants a straw or assume their gender. Lol!

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
View attachment 507567 My buddy and I took advantage of the awesome So Cal weather and went out for a leisurely ride this morning!

Cheers!!
nice pic ! i'm liking the unique stripes on the white bike,,, an one of these days i've got to break down and get a flip wind screen. gonna be a while before my babe comes out of hibernation though :coldsmilie:

Reactions: jdr_socal

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts

"Oh but the weather is nice" doesn't even cut it anymore. That is about the only thing this over-run, filthy f*cking hole has going for it. But I digress...

I took a few days off of work to travel, see family, and maybe even get a coupe of rides in and I was disappointed in that every time I got a block of time to take a ride the weather would not cooperate. Oh well! We need the rain, so I guess it's cool.

• Haha
Reactions: VicVisionBulldog

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Got out today for 100 miles and managed to get to Bethlehem:) Sunny and mid 40's in NE Ohio, so a was grateful for the opportunity. Merry Christmas everyone here on the VOG! View attachment 507641

·
6,677 Posts

Cheers!!
BTW, excellent work on the photo, and what striking machines. I still like these better than the new stuff. Straight up.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BTW, excellent work on the photo, and what striking machines. I still like these better than the new stuff. Straight up.
Thank you!!

We love our machines for sure!!

Reactions: Ghostrider25

·
6,677 Posts
Reactions: jdr_socal

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
6,677 Posts
Reactions: mister-g
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.