VOG Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just what I was waiting for I have allways told everyone the best Trike that could be, would be based on a Victory Vision, and they unveiled it today.. The Crossbow, Now what do I buy this fall a new Victory Cross Country or a Trike LOL

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Just got the word...

$34K and will be available in the Fall.

It has Lehman's No Lean Suspension and has a three year, unlimited mileage warranty on the Lehman components. The standard Victory warranty will apply to the rest of the bike trike.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
I like the Lehman Kingpin trikes, I like how it looks like it'll carry quite a bit of luggage, but I can't say I like this trike. It does follow the lines very well but just not for me. Now the Cross Country and Cross Town.....those are turning me. I can't wait to see them at Spirit Lake next month and hopefully ride one. I was talking to my dealer on the phone while he was relaying questions to an engineer. Supposedly these bikes will be available in October.
I really think at first they will be harder to get.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I got a tour of the Lehman last year while in Sturgis. I wonder if Victory rolled in the bikes like they did with HD in a meat packing truck so as to keep it quiet until it was unveiled???. Cool story!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.