VOG Forum banner

LEDs in the Cheese Wedge

1079 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Spawn
I just picked up replacement Cheese Wedges for my 2011 Cross Roads. The dimples were drilled out and LEDs installed. The kit didn't have any instructions on where to run the connector wiring from the battery to the connectors for the wedges. I can't find any diagrams on how the wiring Harness is laid out for the cycle either. Any ideas on the best way to run the connector wire back from the battery so it doesn't burn up from the engine heat?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just picked up replacement Cheese Wedges for my 2011 Cross Roads. The dimples were drilled out and LEDs installed. The kit didn't have any instructions on where to run the connector wiring from the battery to the connectors for the wedges. I can't find any diagrams on how the wiring Harness is laid out for the cycle either. Any ideas on the best way to run the connector wire back from the battery so it doesn't burn up from the engine heat?
Yep, that's where they came from. Emailed them for instructions but haven't heard back from them...

· Registered
6 Posts
Run the line up the side fairings and under the tank to the cheese wedges. Do yourself a favour and use a relay triggering off the spare plug in your headlight that would normally be used for driving lights. That way they come on with the key.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.