VOG Forum banner

LED Headlight for Steel Frame 5.75"

3025 9
Quite easy to do with just a sharp cutting tool.

Note: Careful working around the new lamp, the lens could scratch easily.
The rubber gasket just needs to be trimmed to get it to fit around the new lamp. This is with the rubber gasket trimmed. All you have to do is trim off the triangle-like fingers... You'll understand when you get in there.

The basket is not needed. I thought it was going to be needed as a spacer so I trimmed it all the way. NOT NEEDED!

From here on it's plug-n-play. Light is bright and crisp.

The best part...
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Yea I have had HID lights on other bikes and once you get it installed it looks great. If you can find a place to hide all the extra wiring. I also ran into a problem once on a Suzuki where the stator and rectifier had to be replaced due to an HID install (or faulty wiring). So I was trying to stay away from that. Plus LED’s are the future man. Automakers are starting to use them more. IMO they seem to be just as bright and probably hold up to more vibration. I’ll figure something out. And when I do and I don’t like it there’s always room for another project. Hahaha

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.