VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a leather jacket from Leather Up. Their prices seemed to be very good, even with shipping and handling the cost was decent. Although I haven't received it yet I'm looking forward to it's arrival. Has anyone else bought anything from Leather Up? How did you find their quality, service, etc?

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
I bought a leather up Jacket and pants from leather up so far the pants are great (i bought 2 sizes larger to make sure they fit over my jeans (could have gone just 1 size over.)
I love the leather jacket i bought but had 1 problem, about 2 months after purchase, new patches sewn on and worn many times the left sleave zipper broke. Not just the pull, but the little part that the pull attaches to as well. Now i have to use a fingernail to hook it and zip it up. And forget even trying it with gloves on. (have to make sure its zipped closed before putting on my gloves) So now i either live with it or find soemone to replace the whole zipper. A small problem, not really a complaint but it is an issue that came up. Other than that, i love em good prices, great delivery and return policies. Ill shop them again for sure.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I have a pair of Chaps from them that were pretty decent. I bought 2 pairs of boots from them that are incredible for the money. Very comfortable from the first time I wore them. I had to use customer service to cancel a backorder and they were great to deal with.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Glad to see this thread. I've looked @ "Leather Up" & wondered about them. I've been going back & forth - Leather up or "ante up" and go for Fox Creek Leather. Fox Creek is pricey. I hope to hear a good report regarding Leather Up. Good luck.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts

ZZedmonds said:
I have a pair of Chaps from them that were pretty decent. I bought 2 pairs of boots from them that are incredible for the money. Very comfortable from the first time I wore them. I had to use customer service to cancel a backorder and they were great to deal with.
Like the looks of the Boots. Were they true to size or do they run small? Thanks

·
Registered
4,500 Posts

Registered this morning and received a 5% off e-mail. Looks like they have very nice stuff. Waite before you buy and get the extra 5%!! I did by boots, a jacket for the lady and some leather over pants. I want to be like Dean!!

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
bubba said:
Registered this morning and received a 5% off e-mail. Looks like they have very nice stuff. Waite before you buy and get the extra 5%!! I did by boots, a jacket for the lady and some leather over pants. I want to be like Dean!!
bubba, if you want to be like me, you need to get a bigger mouth !

Did i just say that? LOL

Its all good bubba we love you just the way you are .

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Clubford00 said:
bubba said:

Did i just say that? LOL

Dean, there is no one even close to the size of your mouth on the site!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I bought a leather jacket from Leather Up and while I am so glad I bought size wise according to the reviews (one size bigger) I've been pretty happy with the jacket.

The jacket came with armor that after a few rides was out and in the closet. It has the thinnest, flimsiest liner I have ever seen but I'll be damned if it doesn't keep me toasty down to the low 40s. The other night I rode home in mid 30s weather on my little Yamaha 650 with just a Under Armor mock turtle neck on under it (coming home from work so I was a little sweaty) and was a little on the warm side.

Only problems I have had are the buttons for the liner sleeves are gone and one of the pockets the zipper broke.

For $100 its been a great jacket. After this one though it will be time to upgrade to either a Victory Jacket (haven't looked at them yet) or a Fox River Jacket.

For anyone looking to order from leatherup I found a 15% off coupon code: 12755

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
bubba said:
Clubford00 said:
bubba said:

Did i just say that? LOL

You know Bubba pretty soon Don will pass me up in the #s. Does that mean you will pick on him more from then on?
I dont care personally but i could use the rest. LOL
Go Don Go take point for a while, I always got your back bro !
ill take the back seat for a while.

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Clubford00 said:
bubba said:
Clubford00 said:
bubba said:

Did i just say that? LOL

You know Bubba pretty soon Don will pass me up in the #s. Does that mean you will pick on him more from then on?
I dont care personally but i could use the rest. LOL
Go Don Go take point for a while, I always got your back bro !
ill take the back seat for a while.
I don't think I will be catching you... I am disappearing between Christmas and New Year and my ass will be firmly planted on my bike so limited computer time... I tried to figure a way to get Chanukah off ( Dec 11-19 this year) but the boss would believe I was half Jewish..lol

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
bubba said:
ZZedmonds said:
Like the looks of the Boots. Were they true to size or do they run small? Thanks
Their boots fit perfectly true to size. I wear size 12 casual shoes and the size 12 boots were dead on. FYI they were the cowboy style ones. I liked the black ones so much I bought a brown pair too.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts

Hey D&D you are actually both BLABBER MOUTHS!! There is a difference between the type of blabber.
Dean you just jump in on any thread and write **** that at times has nothing to do with what been written or makes no sense at all. IMO this is the truest of the Blabber Mouth ranking.
Don is the type of Blabber Mouth that thinks he knows a lot about everything. He is a tad more level headed than Dean, and tries to come across as if he is a knowledgeable person. But a true Blabber Mouth Detector knows the difference between a real know it all and a true second tier-er.
So there you have it fromThe King of the Blabber Mouth Society!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
bubba said:
Hey D&D you are actually both BLABBER MOUTHS!! There is a difference between the type of blabber.
Dean you just jump in on any thread and write **** that at times has nothing to do with what been written or makes no sense at all. IMO this is the truest of the Blabber Mouth ranking.
Don is the type of Blabber Mouth that thinks he knows a lot about everything. He is a tad more level headed than Dean, and tries to come across as if he is a knowledgeable person. But a true Blabber Mouth Detector knows the difference between a real know it all and a true second tier-er.
So there you have it fromThe King of the Blabber Mouth Society!!
I'm still trying to figure out what you, Mr. Bubba, contribute to these threads. It seems apparent that you are happy to just criticize others while not contributing anything worthwhile to this community.

It seems that you have something personal to work out with the "D" boys and if so, please do so peacefully without being so harsh. Bad Karma for you Mr. Bubba.

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Thanks KP ive been trying very hard to keep things civil with bubba but it seems that he will have none of it. Oh well some people are destined to be bitchers about some things, And i guess im bubba's "Thing". It seems that like you said hes just here to harrass me. Thats fine he can do it all he wants. I think most people that read my posts and his can tell the difference in what we are trying to accomplish.
Sure i dont write poetry in every post, i have fun here also. I contribute when i can and have fun when i can. I write when i want to and think i have something to offer. I dont just right to tell someone what a big mouth they are or that they are talking just to keep the points up. I just got off the phone with dsjr and we could care less who has more points. We are all (well most) here to learn a little have a little fun and make some friends. If some people choose NOT to be friendly and have negative things to say about another, well, i guess i just feel sorry for them.

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
I have the X element boots and i wear them every day. I love em. The actually were Phoenix' boots and they didnt quite fit him so i got them. they are size 10 1/2 and i normally wear a 9 1/2 although they are a tad big and i think the true size would have fit, Im glad to have a little more "sock" room for the chilly days.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.