1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Reactions: ksmith_ca

·
Registered
820 Posts
It was alright. Good crowd size but not nearly as big as Street Vibrations in Reno or Laughlin River Run this year. Vegas never really gets the big crowds and being a three day event it's kinda a waste.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It was alright. Good crowd size but not nearly as big as Street Vibrations in Reno or Laughlin River Run this year. Vegas never really gets the big crowds and being a three day event it's kinda a waste.
Sorry I missed you, I meant to PM you when i was there, but i got distracted by all the "bikes"

·
Registered
820 Posts
Sorry I missed you, I meant to PM you when i was there, but i got distracted by all the "bikes"
No worries next time your around feel free. It's easy to do. I was on my death bed at street vibrations and a buddy of mine is friends with Arlen Ness and the Hamsters. I man'd up and rode to them when I got the look at all these Vic's text. Was in Vic overload for hours. It was great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.