VOG Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,137 Posts
Maybe buywitchdoctors, conquest customs, Victory Only.

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
Good luck. I picked mine up when they went on Closeout from Kuryakyn. Picked up the tranny cover from another member here. I'd keep an eye out on ebay, here in the marketplace and amazon. PN 7624 I think.

·
Registered
12,828 Posts
See now this is what pisses me off about vendors / manufacturers. Honda And others have models that have Been gone for a long time but you can still get even accessories for them. Victory ? The best American bike ever made ? Everyone stops production of accessories. It’s not like there’s only 500 in the world ! There’s like what a couple hundred thousand of these bikes out there?
Peeps buying them up in the used market? To them it’s a new bike and they want to add accessories. Kuryakyn was always in favor of HD as well as other accessories makers. That’s fine but a lot of that junk doesn’t even sell anymore. Other than grips and mirrors ? HD has there own stuff. Indian ? Same.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Kuryakyn is quick to discontinue accessories when a bike model ends production. Speaking from owning my second discontinued bike. Sucks but it's just how they operate.

·
Registered
12,828 Posts
Funny. So many discontinued Harley models yet the catalogs are full. Now availability is another thing. That junk doesn’t make a bike last or perform. That’s ok. Victory’s don’t need no stinking ginger bread house trinkets to make them better. Just a good set of performance components like cams air kits and fuel tuners. Comfort items like seats and handle bars. Tires and brakes. Important parts like fuel filters and electrical parts, regulators, batteries, starters. Most of all Spectro oil !!!!!

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.