VOG Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious if anyone is using this on their XC? Mirror mount. Wondering how it looks.....

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
The best drink cup holder IMHO is the Kruzer Kaddy. Google the name and buy it. Excellent quality for under $50.

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
I guess since I've always had cruisers instead of touring bikes and FF helmets my brain can't comprehend why one would need a cup holder on a motorcycle.:brick:
Well, on a touring bike you ride long distances and need to keep hydrated. Hence, the need for a water/drink bottle. On a cruiser, you're keeping hydrated going from bar to bar so there isn't the real need for one. Just saved $40.

·
Registered
865 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,155 Posts
I had a Kruzer Caddy my KP. Then on my Vision I got the RAM cup holder. The Kruzer looked better but there RAM was more functional. Now I have this one and can use my tumblers. It will hold a bottle too.

Well never mind it's no listed on Amazon any more. It was listed under Motor Moxie.

Here's a pic. It's my favorite so far.
View attachment 484361

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
I guess since I've always had cruisers instead of touring bikes and FF helmets my brain can't comprehend why one would need a cup holder on a motorcycle.:brick:
There are other alternatives to FF.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Convenient, but noticeably louder wind noises at high speeds
Schuberth C4 pictured is pretty quiet. Definitely quieter than some FF out there, but probably louder than some others.

Reactions: longhauler

·
Registered
691 Posts
Well, on a touring bike you ride long distances and need to keep hydrated. Hence, the need for a water/drink bottle. On a cruiser, you're keeping hydrated going from bar to bar so there isn't the real need for one. Just saved $40.
There are other alternatives to FF.

Totally kidding guys.:aktion086: :beer3:

·
Registered
323 Posts
You guys are fancy. I got a cheapo one off of eBay for less than $5 shipped. Been using it for 3 years now. Does not swivel or anything but I have never had anything spill. Matte black plastic that simply clamps on the handlebar.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
You guys are fancy. I got a cheapo one off of eBay for less than $5 shipped. Been using it for 3 years now. Does not swivel or anything but I have never had anything spill. Matte black plastic that simply clamps on the handlebar.
JeffD, you must be wealthy (or I'm a cheap SOB)! I took an old aluminum 'cage' style one out of my box of bicycle parts, and a hanger for 1" pipe, with an elastic hair tie. I even reuse a Gatorade bottle from when they had the twisty drinking tops. View attachment 486553 View attachment 486569

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Daddio I did the same thing for years, but it wouldn't hold my coffee travel mug so I upgraded.

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
JeffD, you must be wealthy (or I'm a cheap SOB)! I took an old aluminum 'cage' style one out of my box of bicycle parts, and a hanger for 1" pipe, with an elastic hair tie. I even reuse a Gatorade bottle from when they had the twisty drinking tops. View attachment 486553 View attachment 486569
Different strokes for different folks. It makes you bike look like $hit but if you're happy, that's all that matters.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.