VOG Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
of Birmingham/Pelham Alabama. Had several issues with my 2016 CCT @ 3,300 miles. They are the closest shop to me in Anniston, Alabama. Took it there several days ago and got it back today. $55.10!!! Damaged rear ABS sensor causing cruise to kick on and off, sticky throttle, problem going into 1st. from N when hot. Jack and Jason in the service dept. took care of it and my Polaris warranty covered the bill except for the above small fee. So............
if you are in the Birmingham, Alabama area and need work on your bike I highly recommend them. I have talked to VIC owners in Georgia who have used these guys and recommend their work.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I guess she's a keeper now :clap:

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Love hearing about the good dealers.

WW

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
They are a pretty good group. The sales guys weren't overbearing and pushy. Let me ride a few vics before I got my KP, and helped with a couple of issues right after i bought a used bike. Service guys are very helpful, and they gave me a smoking deal on some used accessories. Good family owned business.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.