VOG Forum banner

KPH or MPH

5K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  reddog3769 
#1 ·
Ok here is one I have not seen on here yet.

I see on my speedo that it shows KPH and MPH.
Can I change between them like I could with the digital speedo I had on my Vegas?

I don't think I can, but it would be great and make traveling between US and CAN less distracting.

Yes I know what the conversion for both.

Thanks

Discussion starter · #4 ·
Thanks Surrey,

I will have to try this when I get home today.
Will post if it works or not..

When all else fails, check instructions.. LOL

Discussion starter · #5 ·
Sutherland said:
I think on the Vision the speedo can be changed from MPH to KPH, not sure what bike you have but I think it is a cross country, not a 100% sure but I think they are the same
Regards
Hey Sutherland, Seeing I posted in the Cross Country section I would guess a XC.. Ribbing ya.

Seriously though, Haven't seen ya since Bancroft when I had the KP. Traded in for a XC.

Hope your still on two wheels and staying safe..

Discussion starter · #8 ·
foambuilder said:
Look at pages 58-59 in owners manual. The speedo can be changed back and forth ftom english to metric. Or, put another way, RTFM.
The bikes get more complicated so you have to go back to the manual to figure out what to do or how to change stuff.
eta moya dva rubles
Thanks fo the page numbers, Was at work when I thought about it and couldn't get my hands on my manual.

bikendad said:
Yep, I just did this on a recent trip to Owen Sound, Ontario. My HD buddies jaws dropped when they asked what I was doing as we sat on the bridge waiting for Customs. I was instantly elected ride leader.
Victory should have been at the front from the start... or at least the guy with the GPS...LOL..

Hope you had a great trip up to our part of the world. My XC came from Owen Sound. Only a 7 hour trip one way from here to get her.. Well worth it..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.