VOG Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here have the Kewlmetal front end on their bike? I'm REALLY thinking about butting one on my bike for next season but I don't want to wreck the handling of my bike. Has anyone got any feedback about how they handle?

·
Registered
12,236 Posts

MONKEY666 said:
Does anyone here have the Kewlmetal front end on their bike? I'm REALLY thinking about butting one on my bike for next season but I don't want to wreck the handling of my bike. Has anyone got any feedback about how they handle?
From what I read elsewhere (dont remember where) if you put on the 2" fork overs there should be minimal difference. Without those your front end will sit 1.5" lower. Not a option if you have a Vegas low already.

·
Registered
155 Posts
The one i have seen is a 45 degree rake. On a jackpot. It looks much better in person. The owner says it drives better than stock. They have a picture of it on Dealers home page near me. victoryln.net Let me know how it works out I would really like to get one soon

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That looks so cool. I checked on the website and it says the 5 degree is the only one that you should use. The 7 degree was for modified frames or trikes. I wonder what they meant by modified?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.