keep the change you filthy animals... | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

keep the change you filthy animals...

Discussion in 'Victory General Discussion' started by zingpow, Nov 1, 2021.

1. zingpow

zingpow Active Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    2003 victory kingpin
    so hello to you all here at the vog...my name is tim and i'm older than most the dirt your shoes...i want to thank you all for the reception you have given me here and the kind reviews of my posts...

first and foremost i'm a grandpa, grandpa of the universe to my granddaughter and grandpa motorcycle to my grandsons...second i'm a dad, "the dad" as it proclaims on the money clip i was given that has no folding money in it...third i'm a biker, i love to ride, it fills in gaps that until recently i didn't know existed...

i came here to get some info on the victory i purchased and not being one to let it go at that have started "the sh!t" which i can not help...how i write is how i talk and why in my lifetime i can count the true friends iv'e had on two fingers and i like it that way...i ride alone...

i went to my high school best friend's dad's funeral and had everyone laughing their asses off as his dad laid in his casket not 10 feet from us, it's a rare talent, i assure you his dad would have been laughing right along with us...

so here i am now...i don't read many posts as i mostly stop in to rant and rave...i can find humor in most every human activity, it's a curse...i was 21 yrs old when the minister asked me if i would "love and honor" my first wife i said "maybe" and the church almost threw me out...i wasn't trying, i just can't help it...assho!e, maybe...but i don't have a choice in the matter...thanks again, i'll be around...zing of the wild frontier...

Last edited: Nov 1, 2021
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 3
  2. IM12STPN

IM12STPN Well-Known Member

2016 Vegas 8-Ball BLACK!! 2016 CCT...BLACK also
    @zingpow ...SAY it like it is...I usually do to, and sometimes offend... NOT on purpose, I see humor in just about anything, some sick, some not. My life is OK today, I try to help others be the same...usually through humor. Mad, pissed, letting things that are none of my business etc bother me...is MY fault, not theirs. I do different things to change the feeling, one being...I ONLY suggest what could help others that I do myself, ...

....go in the bathroom....look in the mirror...and FIND the PROBLEM. I dispatch for a towing company, between insurance company dispatchers and drivers I was getting pretty upset...did the mirror thing. When I came back to computer and was smiling..my wife said "You went and looked in mirror didn't you"...we both had a good laugh and the day saved.:cool018:

RIDE SAFELY OUR FRIEND,,,,and looking forward to your HUMOR....WELCOME, again, to the VOG:dance:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. zingpow

zingpow Active Member

2003 victory kingpin
    i don't cast a reflection in mirrors...what could it possibly mean...zingfang...

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. IM12STPN

IM12STPN Well-Known Member

2016 Vegas 8-Ball BLACK!! 2016 CCT...BLACK also
    LIGHTS ARE OFF...:biggrin:..next question:cool018:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. snobnd

snobnd Well-Known Member

victory magnum
    I had a pet dinosaur when I grew up, if it had wheels on it I Road it, when it comes to humor either you have it or you don’t it’s not some thing you can force, ride your ride as you see fit there’s plenty of wind to go around!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. Obi Steve

Obi Steve Active Member

2013 HardBall. 2014 Flames High Ball
    That you're not really there? Just a figment of our collective imaginations?
    A well needed dose of humour we manifested at a time the site needed one?
    I hope you keep appearing, been enjoying it so far.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. zingpow

zingpow Active Member

2003 victory kingpin
    obi...carlin: when there are only two people on the elevator and someone farts, everyone knows who did it...george passed on, i'm sure that god splits his time between snickering and throwing george into solitary confinement for crossing the line...if i cross the line let me know as it would be unintentional on my part...zing on the elevator with a look of chagrin...

• Like Like x 2
  8. normthenomad

normthenomad Well-Known Member

2012 Crossroads LE, 1997 Buell S1 Hammer performance 1275 crush setup.
    Woke up this morning and was perfectly sane. Worst 15 minutes of my life.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. zingpow

zingpow Active Member

2003 victory kingpin
    ntn...i spent the day at the uofm hospital...they took 6 jars of biopsies now i wait the results...i've done this 4-6 times a year for the last 12 years...it hasn't made me insane, but it's tried...zing polyp...

10. IndyVictory

IndyVictory Well-Known Member

2012 Victory Cross Country Tour
    Found your posts interesting since you came on here. Keep being you.

• Agree Agree x 5
  11. normthenomad

normthenomad Well-Known Member

2012 Crossroads LE, 1997 Buell S1 Hammer performance 1275 crush setup.
    That's what you
    Some people will do anything for a cheap thrill.
    They going to let you keep any for pets? Polyps are pretty low maintenance.

12. zingpow

zingpow Active Member

2003 victory kingpin
    ntn...they removed my large intestine 12 years ago...my father and younger sister both passed away with what i have...familial adenomatous polyposis, it's a genetic defect passed from a parent....look it up...my sister had it with lupus, i have it with leukemia...fighting them both but the f.a.p. is the worst, they removed adenomas from my duodenum two months ago which is "concerning" as it means it's spreading again...my stomach is coated with polyps, 2mm-10mm in size...

there are three types of polyps, benign, those with low grade dysplasia and those with high grade dysplasia, those with any dysplasia are pre cancerous...mine are low grade but when they turn to high grade (about to turn to cancer) i have cryotherapy every 2 weeks until they can find no more which they have been doing for the last 12 years...but again, look it up...zp...

Last edited: Nov 3, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 3
  13. zingpow

zingpow Active Member

2003 victory kingpin
    leukemia is in remission since chemotherapy, this will be my 5th year of remission but i still have blood tests twice a year...leukemia can be in remission for the rest of your life but you're never rid of it...zp...

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. zingpow

zingpow Active Member

2003 victory kingpin
  15. zingpow

zingpow Active Member

2003 victory kingpin
    iv (indyvictory)...thanks for that...got two things from my father, a genetic disease and a crippling sense of humor...crippling as it has proven to be almost as lethal as the disease...years ago i wrote a series of conversations with he who will not be named and people went out of their minds...got replies like yours on one end and threats against my life on the other...humor is like a box of chocolates and lots of people don't like chocolate...zing wonka...