VOG Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I just found the forum a few weeks back and have had limited time to brouse around but wanted to jump in and say hello.
I am a member of a number of other forums from ATV riding to shooting & hunting and can be a very activemember at times. This time of year it is hard for me to be in front of the computer a lot but I will stop by as often as possible.
I am a new rider from Kansas. I just got my youngest out of the house and off to air force boot camp so I thought is was time to get another bike around the house. I have not rode steady since before my kids were of driving ages. Our life however has envolved a lot ofmotorsports as my boys were growing up.Typically however the boys rode and drove and I payed the bills.
Now to change that I picked up a new 2008 Hammer S the other day at a great price. So far I love the bike but have already got the bug to startbuying some add ons. The wife and I are still talking that one over.
I am completly new to Victory and do not know a thing about them. However I love to tinker so asI mess things up and come on here for advise I am bound tohelp somebody by showing themwhat not to do...........
Freetrapper

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
freetrapper said:
I am completly new to Victory and do not know a thing about them. However I love to tinker so asI mess things up and come on here for advise I am bound tohelp somebody by showing themwhat not to do...........
Hi Freetrapper and Welcome To The VOG.

Don't worry about being New To Victory as most of us are in the same boat. They've only been in the motorcycle business for 10 years, so relatively speaking, we're all new to Victory.

Congrats on the Hammer S. That's a great bike. I'm sure we're all looking forward to hearing of your riding/ownership experiences as well as the mods you're considering.

And don't forget...Pictures Please!

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Welcome to the free for all Freetrapper, we look forward to hearing some stories, and by all means, get some pictures of your ride up here, or any others you wish to share.
Welcome aboard !

·
Registered
188 Posts
Welcome aboard. I really like the Hammer. I think it would make a great second bike to my Vision. Too bad I can't convince my wife of that as well. Congratulations again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.