VOG Forum banner

Just for fun, Video of the day

274187 4040
If you run into a fun or interesting video to watch post it here for all to see!

I'd have to say these guy's are pretty ballsy:

4021 - 4040 of 4041 Posts

· Registered
4,420 Posts
^^^She survived by remembering the ole duck & cover method, works for lava too, but mostly was pure a$$ luck. Amazeballs

· Registered
1,152 Posts
I thought this might be Lt. Ryan Graves who came forward with his interactions with UFOs when he was a pilot on, I Believe, The Enterprise Carrier a few years back. On thing for sure, these are not of any military on this planet that can trans media with no interuption what so-ever in flight characteristics. And they have been doing this for at least decades as Pres. Jimmy Carter while a Naval Lt. witnessed a USO coming up from the sea way back in the 1950s I believe. In 1967 off Shelburne County in Nova Scotia there was a famous incident know as Shag Harbor in which witnesses on land saw one dive into the water and thinking it was a crash went out to look for survivors, finding nothing. Then the Canadian Coast Guard got involved as did the U S Navy and Coast Guard.

· Registered
4,420 Posts
^^^But is it real, debt ain’t wealth unless your of orange based complexity and / or are a white collar crime protege. Having access to an excess of an unimaginable amount of funds that money loses its value is a ideal I’ll never know, would be like owning the sahara desert and how little thought would occur when one grain of sand blew away. I have people who honestly & truly care about my well-being, both physically and mentally, great friends, a place I call home and even a few really cool toys. So yea, I’m wealthy & I hope you guys are too!!!

· Registered
1,152 Posts
Ah yes - the Rothchilds. I studied them extensively in the 1990s. The early ones only cared about making money and that included to a high degree War and culminated in WW I. They were always trying to get their tentacles into the U S Banking system, but were repeled by Thomas Jefferson, then Andrew Jackson, then Abe Lincoln and others. However they succeeded when their agent in America, J P Morgan succeed into bringing about the Federal Reserve in 1913 and at the same time bringing about the modern day direct income tax, something that was strictly prohibited by the U S Constitution.

· Premium Member
14,445 Posts
  • Winner
Reactions: MagVic CCT

· Premium Member
14,445 Posts
4021 - 4040 of 4041 Posts